Our safety, health, environment and marketing functions are managed within a single sustainability department to provide increased focus both internally and externally. The department delivers a professional regulatory and advisory service to all business lines, audits and develops the Integrated Management System (IMS), and leads the drive to develop a trained and competent workforce.
- Energy and natural resources – focusing on energy, carbon and natural resource management, reporting and communication, and environmental product profiling.
- Safety, health and environmental leadership – delivered through a team of safety, health and environment professionals
- Training and competence – through co-ordination and delivery of our in-house and external training programmes
- Audit and review – combining internal and external audit review and maintenance and development of the IMS
- Communications and engagement – promoting key safety, health and environmental messages to our employees, drivers, contractors and visitors, and the sustainability credentials of our business, products and services to all our stakeholders